HOOAH, Inc's Vision is to give our volunteers, and the public, an opportunity to honor our dedicated servicemen and women with customized support and services when they need it most; simply because it?s the right thing to do.
- To provide for the health, wellness, and social welfare of special operations troops across the United States and abroad.
- To assist service members and their families with financial resources where a bona fide need exists and ready benefits have failed to meet their needs.
- To assist military families in times of mortal crisis where distance is a barrier.
- To increase the social and emotional morale of troops at special operations functions where customary funding sources have exhausted their capabilities.
- To honor our veterans with empathy and appreciation.
- To re-gift financial resources to like-minded 501 (c)(3) organizations with a need that we can meet.